Wizard of Oz Avatar
1. The negative avatar of the fire signs (Leo, Aries, and Sagittarius), the Wizard of Oz uses aggressive intimidation, condemnation, and impulsive power of judgement to maintain control over the situation.
2. When feeling upstaged, not the center of attention, directly confronted, suffer a loss or come in second place, or disciplined, the fire sign will turn into the Wizard of Oz Avatar. They will fan flames of rage to intimidate those they are confronting. “How dare you?!” is usually the tone.
3. The Wizard of Oz is always being approached with people’s problems. He uses smoke and fire, along with “sparkling illusions” in order to cause CCDD and intimidation in others. It is this charismatic intimidation that allows the Wizard to rule over the “weak”, who must “bow down” to him or face his wrath.
4. Fire signs usually have a heart of gold, which is why they keep an illusion of fire to protect their most sacred treasure. “Never mind that man behind the curtain!” he yells as he quickly and frantically keeps pushing buttons in order to keep the program running. By intimidating his friends, he initially gets what he wants; a sense of attraction, domination, and power. But he also misses out on Dorothy, the one who can actually help him properly open his heart to the people who admire him.
5. The ego of the fire signs is the most difficult ego to destroy in the zodiac. This is due to the fact that fire does not want to be contained. All four elements started as one element, until fire decided that it did not want to be contained. This is symbolic to the story of Lucifer becoming the fallen angel. When fire when against the natural flow of the cosmos, the earth had to be sacrificed in order to contained the fire that had escaped. The flesh of the earth was the only thing powerful enough to contain the fire. But even though the fire of the soul is contained in the third chakra and the flesh, it still wants to break past the epidermis back into the ether. This is the ego trying to manifest in the physical as Agent Smith. Vanity and fear are the keys to Agents of Chaos.
6. Examples include Martin and Pam (Martin), Frank Barone (Everybody Loves Raymind), Daffy Duck, Natalie Nunn (Bad Girls Club), Monique, Nicky Barnes (American Gangster), God (In Too Deep), Bishop (Juice), Lady Tremaine (Cinderella), Woody (Toy Story), Maximus (Gladiator), King Leonidas (300), Celia Hoads (Weeds), Eric (True Blood). GodSpeedScience™