The White Rabbit Avatar
1. The negative avatar of the air signs (Libra, Aquarius, and Gemini).
2. Full of insensitivity, distraction, and chaotic behavior. Dismissive and impatient behavior which leads to anger.
3. When focusing for long periods, feeling restricted, in an emotionally heavy situation, or overwhelmed and cannot think, the air signs will turn into “the white rabbit”.
4. The White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland races along, claiming that he’s late! He’s too busy! No time for this! No time for that! He’s all over the place. He’ scattered, overwhelmed, and short-circuiting. He has paperwork, scrolls, trumpets, and a packed agenda. By “choosing” to act in a scattered and dismissive manner, he cannot be pinned down, thus meets his needs for freedom by expressing his negative qualities.
5. If the White Rabbit doesn’t keep his responsibilities in check, he will pay with his head. He meets his need for mental stimulation by behaving in a way that is high-strung, distracted, and preoccupied. He gets his much needed freedom and space, but misses out on Alice, the one person who might provide him with new and interesting knowledge and mental stimulation.
6. Other characters include McMurphy (One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest), 2Pac Shakur, Ana Pascal (Stranger Than Fiction), the Joker (The Dark Knight), Jake Blues (The Blues Brothers), Wesley Gibson (Wanted), Harry Goldfarb (Requiem for a Dream), Dr. Gregory House (House), Johnathan and Munky (Korn-Twisted Transistor video), Wolverine (X-Men), Jim Stark (Rebel Without a Cause), Sonic the Hedgehog, Harry Goldfarb (Requiem for a Dream),